MENU

Slide

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Anon2: Thanks for your advice!

Mystery: Maybe, Maybe not. (:

ThyDowager: Sure thing, talk to you on msn!
Roaringqueen: Hahahas, Hello again! :x

Anon1: Peggy and Winnie.
Do you mind leaving me your email so i can
discuss it with you on msn about it or sth?

Jasmine: Oh shit, That really sucks!
Thanks dear, Show me your pictures
when the photographer's send you yeah? (:
Mystery: Hahahas, thanks for your compliment,
I never ever said i wanna be a washing board!
HAHAHAAHS!

Ckp: -.-

Sher: Hahahas, grow lor grow loh!
Later too tall hard to find boyf,
it's okay, i love my height!
*hides behind and sobs*

May: Which may are you, dear?
Thanks! Will check it out. (:

Ying: Hey dear, i can't view your pictures,

No idea why! Why check it out tmr again. :D

Felicia: Hey dear, My receipe books are just shipped ooout!
Woolala, baking baking together!

Doodle: Hey dear, they'll be reaching in 5-8 days!

Jojo: Alright dear! (:

Jean: Hahahas, i look like i've a dick?
Yeah yeah whatever, i'm a trans really, Really.
HAHAHAHAS! Madness.




It's like 4.00am & i'm still here blogging.
Oh maaaaan, i've finally cleared all my emails
from many many photographers!
Many TFCD and paid assignments and
i'm really really really happy.
cash cash baby!

No need to do tough events and get
papercut and all anymore!
Whoooo yeah!

Thursday i'm having a Cheongsum theme photoshoot,
at night @chinatown. I think it's gonna be really cool.
CNY, Cheongsum! HAHAAHAHAHS!

Cheena fidelis. blah.

And i'm having 2 paid assignments on sunday & tuesday!
I'm reeeally really happy. :D
I really need to get a proper organizer, with my goldfish memory,
i think i might just forgot and mess up all my schedule.




My Bloody pink/blonde hair! =/

Went shopping with florella and her boyf the other day,
bought a dress that cost me $70 bucks but i really like it!
wanted to eat at this japanese restaurant at fareast,
but the queue was too long so we had kobayashi instead.

I had to go collect the damn big box
of Gundam for darling at cityhall,
Got him to fetch me from cityhall cos i look totally
ridiculous with the damn big box
then we went to his house and i taught his sister & mum
how to put fake eyelash!HAHAAHAHS!
they were like damn cute.



Bought a babydoll top from Victoria Secret. (:


Anyway, Any girls interested to do
TFCD photoshoots for photographer Ryazen?
(He did mine and shirley's bikini shoot)

Theme: Bikini/Lingerie

If you're interested, do email me at fidelistoh@gmail.com
with this format, and afew pictures of yourself attached.

Name:
Mobile Number:
Msn:
Ht & Wt:
Vital Stats:
Age:
Bikini/Lingerie/Both:
Dates available:

Thanks girls! (:


Okay, I really really need to sleep,
I've a photoshoot tmr afternoon with bilaz.
goodnight girls!

No comments: